POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k] : Re: An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Apr 1999 00:44:22
Message: <371FEC64.E9B6C80E@aol.com>
I try to think in terms of wearing my glasses or not. Same seems to go
for the difference between the Voyager I and II interplanetary missions
(mostly). I figure everythings bound to be about like that if seen in
person, you know, like Voyager 7 views of space objects were there ever
such a thing to be.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe