POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nuke_um ! : Re: Nuke_um ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nuke_um !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Apr 1999 00:32:42
Message: <371FE9A5.C668B399@aol.com>
Maybe more than I ever wanted to know.
The shockwave addition image is attatched to one of my replies here. The
third image of 3. Four if you count Kens initial "nuke object".
Looking at some other pictures it becomes apparent almost any shape
could be used. A turbulent media in a sphere container would suffice. I
like Kens lathe shape best.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe