POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What is that t.pov file ? : Re: What is that t.pov file ? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is that t.pov file ?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Apr 1999 00:01:02
Message: <371FE239.90BD7F55@aol.com>
There is a solution I believe someone told of recently (few weeks ago?)
in one of these groups, povray.general being the most likely, or
povray.utilities, and if you can "Search" though them back a month or so
you may find it. Either that someone does know, just a matter of time
they see this.
I have an idea though, make a fake, empty t.pov and put it in C:\ root
directory and see if that satisfies the program.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe