POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : FAQ for people who are compiling POV-Ray : Re: FAQ for people who are compiling POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FAQ for people who are compiling POV-Ray
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Date: 23 Apr 1999 03:04:37
Message: <371FC6BB.F674835B@pipeline.com>
Whew, had a wild couple of weeks, hardly at home.... I didn't get far with my
FAQ list just due to lack of butt-chair contact time.   But *now* I think life
is slowing down to normal...

I didn't know news.povray.org had stuff as old as late 1997.   Nice.  Is there
a search engine?

What about infrequently asked questions?

What is the skill level of those wanting to hack povray source?  Answer: all
over the map, of course.... so what skill level can we assume for the FAQ
audience?

Probably is best to not ask questions, just start writing.

--
Daren Scot Wilson
dar### [at] pipelinecom