POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TGAMosaic files : Re: TGAMosaic files Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TGAMosaic files
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 22 Apr 1999 19:35:11
Message: <371FA343.D2660480@uncc.edu>
Many thanks, Ken. I have yet to take any steps to reduce the output file
size, but I definitely see your point. As for the other suggestions, I'll
see what happens when the mood strikes.

Andy

--

"There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches.

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi