POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Wishlist for Anim plugin : Re: Wishlist for Anim plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wishlist for Anim plugin
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 22 Apr 1999 18:33:03
Message: <371F95A8.58906607@hotbot.com>
Do you think it would be enough (at least to start) to have a selection
of ...x1/4, x1/2, x1, x2, x4 ... Or do you want to be able to say just
how many frames total?

In the long term it would be much better to change to having selections
of both frames and duration (time).  If you specify time, then you could
just change FPS to get a coarser animation.

There's plenty of work that can be done in the timeline department.

Xander