POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! : Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH!
From: Fabien HENON
Date: 22 Apr 1999 17:42:56
Message: <371F89FE.6E723EEF@club-internet.fr>
Your picture looks great. I especially like the coloured reflections on the metallic
strap.

On the downside, WILL YOU PLEASE STOP BEING SO ABUSIVE end meiking seo mutch
spailing missteikes.
If you don't like Moray, just don't use it. PERIOD.
Besides you added AWESOME on the object. I guess modesty is not your main quality.

It's really a shame that your behaviour spoiled your picture.