POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Post #1 (108 KB) : Re: Post #1 (108 KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post #1 (108 KB)
From: Josh English
Date: 22 Apr 1999 13:13:29
Message: <371F4A77.E922BBC0@spiritone.com>
My vote is for "Construction of the transductional mode in the matter
curve".

Very cool image, but I would suggest, if you explore this image more, to
move the camera more towards the left without changing the Look_at
value, which will add a sense of movement that this doesn't have. The
perspective makes it a bit hard to follow, but the textures are very
well done. Keep up the good work

Josh