POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Post #1 (108 KB) : Re: Post #1 (108 KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post #1 (108 KB)
From: Steve
Date: 22 Apr 1999 12:10:59
Message: <371F36C6.44407E3A@ndirect.co.uk>
Cool!

I don't go for space images much but I really like this one.

It's quite refreshing to hear someone say that they don't really
know what the thing is that they've created, rather than someone
sitting down and saying I'm going to make a picture of my
motorbike.  It's as though you've been doodling in POV and come
up with something amazing.

Did you code or use a modeller?

Cheers
Steve