POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! : Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AWSOME ROLEX WATCH!
From: Steve
Date: 22 Apr 1999 12:10:58
Message: <371F3523.AF928BF7@ndirect.co.uk>
The watch is good, the capitalization is really annoying both in
the message and particularly in the title.

Shouting seems to disturb the artistic ponderings and
concentration.

I didn't like Moray, I only tried it for a few days and abandoned
it.  I came to the conclusion that the major mistake that I had
been making with it was that I wasn't applying the POV
rules/structure because I was just thinking about what I could
see on the screen.  If now I were to go back to it which I won't
I'm sure I'd make a much better job of it.

Steve

Nicholas DePetrillo managed to string together: