POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Post #1 (108 KB) : Re: Post #1 (108 KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post #1 (108 KB)
From: bankspad
Date: 22 Apr 1999 10:04:09
Message: <371F1A1D.171E1005@pacbell.net>
;-]
I love posts where the image is really cool and the artist says, "I
don't know what it is...."
makes my imagination fly ... Every bit of it is cool, but it does seem
to need more. What? I don't kow, it's your concept - however I look
forward to seeing any prgress you make. I can give you my first
impression - Looked like something I would expect to see on the cover of
HeavyMetal magazine    hmmm....

KB-