POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Guardians : Re: The Guardians Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Guardians
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Apr 1999 04:19:58
Message: <371ECD79.4E1AD8A0@aol.com>
Steve wrote:

> Send  Bob the code, it sounds as though he knows what he's on
> about.

Hey now, I wouldn't mind that at all ;)
Only thing is I never seem to get email with a subject line stating
"POV". I never open email unless I know the name or it really sounds
pertinent to POV. I've deleted ones that say "Income for free", "How
about this", and the infamous "Hello, don't I know you?".
Seriously though people, if you never heard from me it's most likely
because the word "POV was not present in the subject line.
So please.... Hate to think I've mass deleted legit email.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe