POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : So you want a weirdo fractal texture huh? : Re: So you want a weirdo fractal texture huh? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So you want a weirdo fractal texture huh?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Apr 1999 03:47:08
Message: <371EC5C4.4DDDF0DE@aol.com>
I don't remember asking for one. Besides looking like a pretty good
colored metal foil the things looks like a representaion a multitude of
quakes or sound waves. Even raindrops all falling onto the surface from
all directions. I was going to make a guess as to what the pattern is to
create it, on second thought no. Interesting there, the yin yang and
possible starting point to the texture.
Since I haven't seen the definition to yin yang in quite a long time I
decided to look it up real quick here too. Since Mike M. didn't write
much I'll add it here from Funk & Wagnall's:
 yin = female. darkness, cold, death.
 yang = male. life, heat.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe