POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k] : Re: An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k]
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 22 Apr 1999 00:51:25
Message: <371E9E1C.DB34AFC7@home.com>
I really like it, the best Pov-Ray asteroid I have seen. My only complaint is that
I think the asteroid is a bit too round. Most asteroids, unless they're really
large, are not so round but more irregularly shapes, potato shapes or peanut
shaped. I don't agree with some of the other posts about it lacking depth or about
something wrong with the normal pattern.