POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pov Now! : Re: Pov Now! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov Now!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Apr 1999 19:42:26
Message: <371E5423.26A5A7D0@aol.com>
Hey, congrats! No email or not posted somewhere about "winning"? :)
Looks nice there, even if non-povers wouldn't realize that is a julia
fractal (it is, isn't it?).
I may want to use any one of the ones made at my web pages, scattered
around some. Do I get permission now if I try that? Asking here now I
guess. I could even add the button authors name into the ALT= of the
image.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe