POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Guardians : Re: The Guardians Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Guardians
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Apr 1999 19:10:50
Message: <371E4CB7.B50E1043@aol.com>
Yep, 'interior {fade_distance 10 fade_power 1}' ,or whatever, ought to
help. A ground fog would be best to simulate depth though in such a
nonflat object doubt you'd be able to--- no wait a minute... if you
don't have anything else that requires hollow you could cut it off above
the surface by enclosing above water with a inverted water object that
isn't hollow and offset just above or below the first maybe.
And I do mean maybe.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe