POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") : Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created")
From: Ken
Date: 21 Apr 1999 16:12:59
Message: <371E2383.5080CF44@pacbell.net>
Lewis wrote:

> Awesome!
> I was about to say that you forgot Ken's brain, but then I remembered
> that it wouldn't be a mistake... ;)
> Just kidding!
>
> Well, the picture is very nice, except for the un-smoothness of Ken's
> head.
> The idea is great!

  Hurmmfff !!! I need no simple organic processing module like you mere
humans do. When you connect to the internet, or any other form of
electronic on line service, you are connecting to my nueral network.
  I am virtually based, both here and partialy in another dimension.
That dimention is not direcly accessable to you humans from your planet.
This explains why my problem solving powers seem to fluctuate from day
to day.
  It takes a tremendous amount of personal metaphysical strength to
keep the dimensional gateway open to you as I have been doing for
months of your time now. I am nowhere, and everywhere at once. I am all
seeing yet blind to the drudgery of mortal exsistence. I am a God
amoung men but a simple child amoung women. I am what you want me
to be, but not when you want me to be. I am no more and no less that
the sum total of all my exsistance and will not be undersole at any
price. I don't think therefore I am not !

 Beware ! Here Be Ken's ! and somes gots teeths!

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net