POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k] : An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  An Asteroid macro: first draft [74k]
From: Jérémie Aubouin
Date: 21 Apr 1999 15:19:40
Message: <371E163D.27CD9B6@club-internet.fr>
Hi!

This is my first post in this group.

I'm developping an Asteroid macro.

Here is a first draft.

Of course, this macro can be greatly improved.
That's why your comments, advices, etc... are welcomed.

What do you think of:
   - the texture ?
   - the shape ?
   - the craters ?

This Asteroide is a blob object made with 600 spheres for the body (positive
spheres) and 330 spheres for the craters (negative spheres: 30 big crateres and
300 small ones).

To answer me, remove the Z from my adress.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'asteroid.jpg' (74 KB)

Preview of image 'asteroid.jpg'