POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") : Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created") Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr Tyler birthday picture (or "How he was created")
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 21 Apr 1999 15:00:52
Message: <371E12CF.F2BD07C0@inapg.inra.fr>
Thanks, but it's just Metacreations' Poser. I usually don't use Poser figures
for close-up because of the strange angles (that you can see in the picture) and
other problems. For REAL good human modelling in povray, look at what Jaime
Vives Piqueres (and a few others) did with Spatch in some of his IRTC winners.
Gilles