POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My 3rd povray pic ever(don't laugh too hard) : Re: My 3rd povray pic ever(don't laugh too hard) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My 3rd povray pic ever(don't laugh too hard)
From: Ken
Date: 21 Apr 1999 14:12:31
Message: <371E0748.8A63330F@pacbell.net>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> I'd go for ugliest...
>
> Good images are hard to make. Mediocre images are easy. However, making the
> truly painful images is as much an art form as the truly great.

   I must be a latent undiscovered artist then. Everything I start looks
 like it has been hit about the head and shoulders with an ugly stick.
 I made one really beautiful image once but my computer recognized that
 it did not match the rest my work and it ate it.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net