POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Looking for patch pages : Looking for patch pages Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for patch pages
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 21 Apr 1999 00:19:28
Message: <371D4514.50063271@home.com>
A wile back I posted a msg about my new Pov page, well its starting to
take shape and now I'm looking for links to other versions of Pov-Ray,
patched versions. I already have a link to Nathan Kopp's UVPov and am
about to get the link to the isosurface patch. But I would really
appreciate it if others could send me links to the home pages of other
patches.

Thanks!

Oh and to ken: take a look at my links section to see how I am making
use of your links. Thanks for them, I know I didn't need permission to
take them but thanks for giving it to me anyway.

The Pov-Vault: http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/Pov-Vault/