POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My 3rd povray pic ever(don't laugh too hard) : Re: Who would dare laugh too hard ? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who would dare laugh too hard ?
From: Ken
Date: 20 Apr 1999 22:33:46
Message: <371D2B3D.A05E120C@pacbell.net>
Spider wrote:

> >  As long as my tired old fingers can punch some code into the
> > keyboard I will be happy with it's current format. I mean if
> > Chris Young can write the program without the use of his hands
> ---explain.. is this something I don't know of?

   Chris Young is handicapped and suffers from Muscular Dystrophy.
 I believe it is progressive and he will slowly loose all of his
 ability to manipulate the outside world. He currently has a special
 set up where the keyboard is propped up at an angle and he stabs
 at it with a pencil to type in his code. Knowing the invaluable
 work he puts into the program I value it even more knowing what
 an effort it must be for him to make all of the contributions
 that he does. He truly is a one in a million person whom I hold
 in very high regard.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net