POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tribute to Gilles Tran : Re: Look at the image above Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:13:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Look at the image above
From: Lewis
Date: 20 Apr 1999 21:43:46
Message: <371D1FB9.C7FCCD13@netvision.net.il>
Yes I guess this idea is probably pretty common but just for your
information, I made it up completely and never saw/heard/knew about it
before.
Like we say in hebrew, "kivanti ledaat gedolim" - rough unliteral
translation - "I have thought like the great" which means that I thought
of something that the great people have thought of, without knowing
about it first.