POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My 3rd povray pic ever(don't laugh too hard) : Re: Who would dare laugh too hard ? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who would dare laugh too hard ?
From: Steve
Date: 20 Apr 1999 21:50:56
Message: <371D1F3F.6EBC66B7@ndirect.co.uk>
Spider wrote:

> I have to join in with my praise here, theese guys do a great job and are worth
> every praise we can give.

Yes agreed but I've heard rumbelings (over in general), something
about some "Moddeler" type functions being added to future
versions, such as a scaling tool.

I don't know about you but it looks asthough some of us old guys
are getting a bit pushed out, it's the thin end of the wedge,
tomorrow a scaling tool GUI, a few months down the road you might
not even be able to edit the code manually.

Just a few thoughts to keep in mind.

Cheers
Steve