POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : FIRST POV-RAY OCEAN MOVIE! DOWNLOAD SITES : Re: FIRST POV-RAY OCEAN MOVIE! DOWNLOAD SITES Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FIRST POV-RAY OCEAN MOVIE! DOWNLOAD SITES
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 20 Apr 1999 08:25:27
Message: <371C657F.BBE69AE8@home.com>
If you really want to see it then try getting a download helper utility like
Getright. You can then just enter the URL to the file and it will download it
for you. Getright also has many other very nice features! Like true resuming
if your connection gets cut, and it will try busy sites again for you, even
re-dail.

http://www.getright.com/index.html