POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nuke_um ! : Re: Nuke_um ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nuke_um !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Apr 1999 01:35:20
Message: <371C03CC.C9260E13@aol.com>
Here's the ground shockwave addition. Funny Margus would mention an ior
in it. I thought of that while adding it in (higher pressure air,
thicker, denser, so higher refraction? sounds good) though I only used
it in the outer ring and no noticeable difference.
I still need to add a better absorption to the mushroom to mask out the
background, or rather, give it better thickness. I enhanced the
atmosphere shockwave a bit and removed the inner media object as well,
it was just messing it up anyway. Speedier render of course, around an
hour and a half I think. Closed POV before looking.
May be back with a third (and final?).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

Attachments: