POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New and improved POV-RAY OCEAN (give me your opinion!) : Re: New and improved POV-RAY OCEAN (give me your opinion!) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New and improved POV-RAY OCEAN (give me your opinion!)
From: Spider
Date: 19 Apr 1999 19:06:25
Message: <371BA7BA.DF022DAE@bahnhof.se>
Ok, I haven't even downloaded the whole package yet, but I'm already
complaining..

there is no need to add the old image again and again, i think I have three
copies of it here on my hdd now(I have a 15 day expire time for the files, keep
headers eternally).

You don't need to do it, just mention the old, post subject and date should be
enough, and then send it..

I'm downloading theese to at a speed of approx 100 bytes/second.

Please, don't spam like this.

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]