POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BETA POVray site : Re: BETA POVray site Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BETA POVray site
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Apr 1999 18:30:08
Message: <371BA036.E8B78EA7@aol.com>
A missed law suit you mean! Whoa, I can't believe someone didn't
approach you thinking it was counterfiet or something.
We've had several events here where sellers at one of those weekend
flea-markets were cited for having such merchandise. You know, like fake
Nike logo things.
My t-shirt was of the Space Needle picture. And who knows, maybe Seattle
doesn't look kindly upon their landmarks being used without permission.
I was thrown out of a Mall once for trying to take photographs of a
water fountain I was later going to try to model in POV (or see if I
could). Got the tripod setup for a time exposure and here came security.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe