POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nuke_um ! : Re: Nuke_um ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nuke_um !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Apr 1999 18:22:34
Message: <371B9E61.B14DDF33@aol.com>
GrimDude wrote:

> Hmm, animating it may prove difficult.

You bet. Took 2h 46m to render this one, with AA on, on a 233MMX cpu. I
used a double instance of the object though and it would have probably
taken only 1h 45m I guess. I did so many s-l-o-w test renders at 160x120
I gave up at this point with a 320x240 res. See what you think,
realistic or not. I believe it's lacking a lot still. Namely better
color differentation.

Disclaimer: nuking of any form is not necessarily endorsed by the maker
of this image nor implied to be by the newsgroup proprietors. But you
may want to check with the original creator and poster(s) as to their
beliefs.

How's that for legal mumbo-jumbo?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe