POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Like A Gremlin ! : Re: Like A Gremlin ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Like A Gremlin !
From: Steve
Date: 19 Apr 1999 14:43:52
Message: <371B66F8.7C32D835@ndirect.co.uk>
If you saw something that looked like this lastnight, I really
think that you should go back to the Doctor's and tell him that
the tablets aren't working and can he suggest something else.

The torch light is fantastic, there was a thread up above maybe a
month back where someone wanted to get this effect and couldn't.

This is really cool.

Suggestion: scale the checker pattern on the floor down a bit, it
looks as though he's grabbing a white thing that's on the floor,
but it's a tile isn't it?

Cheers
Steve