POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BETA POVray site : Re: BETA POVray site Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BETA POVray site
From: Ken
Date: 19 Apr 1999 03:26:16
Message: <371ACB2B.8C7A7F18@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Hey, you mean you've not made a t-shirt of that guy (dragon) yet? I've
> made one t-shirt transfer to date. Need to do more but it took 3 tries
> to get anything to peel off the danged transfer right. Costly and I got
> two "work" shirts out of the deal.
> Btw, what thread am I in now? The "t-shirt transfers of POV-Ray renders"
> it ain't I know ;)

  I have made to date one pov related T-Shirt. Well it was related to
Pov in the sense that I rendered the image of "Mulder" on one side of
a box and the image of "Skully" on the next face (Mulder and Skully of
X-File fame). I then rotated and flattened the box a bit so you could
see both actors faces imposed on the Box. This was done hastily the day
before an X-File exposition that was in town and I had tickets for.
I recieved several compliments on it from other people attending the
exposition that day. Some wanted to know at what booth they could purchase
the shirt at. Another missed financial opportunity I'm afraid.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net