POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BETA POVray site : Re: BETA POVray site Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BETA POVray site
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Apr 1999 02:54:22
Message: <371AC4EB.A79F984C@aol.com>
Hey, you mean you've not made a t-shirt of that guy (dragon) yet? I've
made one t-shirt transfer to date. Need to do more but it took 3 tries
to get anything to peel off the danged transfer right. Costly and I got
two "work" shirts out of the deal.
Btw, what thread am I in now? The "t-shirt transfers of POV-Ray renders"
it ain't I know ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe