POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My new Pov Site! : Re: My new Pov Site! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My new Pov Site!
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 18 Apr 1999 05:01:28
Message: <3719927F.8FD018FE@home.com>
I just updated the essentials section of the Pov-Vault page. Note: I know I
don't have ALL the official builds of Pov-Ray there yet, I got tired and
stopped, will finish it next time. I also plan on adding unofficial
versions, like Nathan Kopps UvPov. If you know of other unofficial versions
let me know, also please give me their home pages too.