POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Now! : Re: Just so you know... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just so you know...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Apr 1999 04:28:27
Message: <37198968.420B6E19@aol.com>
I should have posted the message I had written and deleted without
sending on second thought.
Can we get on with our lives now?
And the first person who jumps on me for saying this will be punished to
the full extent of the law.
Namely, frowning smilies in my future replies. Oh? Not tough enough?
Well now...

LOL you know, seriously though, I would hope there wouldn't be this kind
of stuff to string out in threads any longer than a post/reply or two.
From there, USE YOUR EMAIL!!!!!
Damned right I'm yelling.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe