POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My new Pov Site! : My new Pov Site! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  My new Pov Site!
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 18 Apr 1999 03:22:38
Message: <37197B5A.9F3E8DEF@home.com>
Some time ago I had an idea of creating a texture database. Well that
idea has grown a bit and I have started work on a site I'm calling the
Pov-Vault. I hope it will become a portal of sorts to pov users. I will
try to have anything and everything "pov" related on the site, including
my original idea of a texture database. Also it would be nice if I could
consolidate some other resources out there. For example , Ken I would be
very pleased indeed if I could add your extensive links collection to
the page. Also if anyone else has any sizable resource of links or
textures or anything please let me know if I can use them. Also I will
be creating a mega gallery of sorts with links to as many personal
Pov-Ray galleries as I can find. Don't worry I will give everyone who
adds to the site credit. So what do you think?

Pov-Vault: http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/Pov-Vault/

My Site: http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/