POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : apple : Re: apple Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: apple
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Apr 1999 03:05:59
Message: <37197615.2E974765@aol.com>
I see now. So sorry I didn't even mention anything about what you asked.
I was doing another whirlwind tour of this ng, like always :) and liked
the apple so I stopped and replied.
Your radiosity info there doesn't help much without knowing what scale
your scene is at. Is the apple 1 unit in radius for example. And what
distance is the camera from it. Both are important factors.
I'm guessing you may have too large a distance_maximum there though. You
might be getting radiosity "illumination" from so much of the
surroundings your apple is awash in it.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe