POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just Curious : Re: Just Curious Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Curious
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 Apr 1999 22:34:58
Message: <371936c2.0@news.povray.org>
Hmm, let me think... It's illegal?

Personally I hate people that pirate MAX... mainly because it raises the
price for me... and also because I'm sick of seeing terrible work made with
MAX because it was made by some idiot that isn't committed to 3D graphics
and just stole a program that they thought would make them good...

The bottom line is, the artist must be good for the image to be good.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind