POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just Curious : Re: Just Curious Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Curious
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 17 Apr 1999 21:48:42
Message: <37192bea.0@news.povray.org>
I don't think there is much, per se, to unite POVers as a  community in this
matter. I mean, the MAX community, for example, is naturally pissed at
people who use pirate copies of MAX. But you _can't_ steal copy of POV (now
that's copy-protection, eh?), so you may be a legal POVer, yet a frequent
visitor to warez sites.
Don't know if what I said made sense. I'm just in an argumentative (and
otherwise weird) mood right now.

Margus