POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Now! : Re: Just so you know... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:08:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just so you know...
From: Ken
Date: 17 Apr 1999 19:40:32
Message: <37190C8A.794E9299@pacbell.net>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> > I'm sorry. :~ {
>
> If your feelings are sincere, then the next time I post, it will be as
> TonyB.

 I offer this to you TonyB,

 I humbly offer my apologies for my regrettable comments about your
choice of names that you would like to be known as. My comments were
made casually in jest and not maliciously to offend you. If I have
indeed offended your sensibilities through insensitive actions on my
part I am truly and honestly sorry for my indiscretions. Therefore I
sincerely beg your forgiveness in regards to my earlier actions and
do so vow to honour your wishes from hence forth and will address you
as you wish. I do hope that this matter will not drive a wedge between
us and that we can continue to communicate with each other having left
this matter cleanly behind us.

 What say you of this TonyB ?

--
Ken Tyler