POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glowing Translucent Candles : Re: Glowing Translucent Candles Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing Translucent Candles
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 Apr 1999 11:55:45
Message: <3718a0f1.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, they're quite good... this method works really well for candles
actually.  I like the look of the fading.

Of course, as was mentioned, it's harded to use this method for complex
objects...

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind