POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glowing Translucent Candles : Re: Glowing Translucent Candles Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing Translucent Candles
From: Ken
Date: 17 Apr 1999 17:28:09
Message: <3718ED84.FB6E383E@pacbell.net>
GrimDude wrote:

> It's never happened to me, but I imagine the greatest thrill is uploading an
> image and having Ken say, "WOW, how did you do that!?!" :)
>
> GrimDude
> vos### [at] arkansasnet

   To everybody out there WoW ! That is a nice image you posted or
 are going to Post. How did you do that or how are you going to do
 that anyway ? Like again - wOw !

   It does happen. Really ! I have been monitoring this group for probably
 about 9 months now and have seen some incredible material posted here. I
 try to respond to a reasonable amount of posts without over doing it at
 the same time. I am also carefull to try to say nice things about each
 that I do respond to. I save the WoW's for the images that really do
 deserve them. Reminds me, I need to go WoW Gilles new sunflower image.
 That's not to say you haven't posted a WoW image, it may have been a
 case where I may have felt at the time that enough other people had
 already WoWeD it enough I didn't need to.

   If I recall there was an entry in the you know you have been raytracing
 too long thread that said something like:

   You can tell which utilities or modelling program were used to create a
 scene just by looking at the final image.

   I am not quite to that point yet but I may be gaining on it.

 --
 Ken Tyler

 mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net