POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunflower close-up(73k) : Sunflower close-up(73k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Sunflower close-up(73k)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Apr 1999 14:24:31
Message: <3718C449.14F9C662@inapg.inra.fr>
The "Oil & protein" picture was rendered in a big size since it has to
be printed. Here is a close up of the sunflowers. Well, they are not
very respectful of sunflower design (they don't even turn to the sun)
and the heart of the flower is just an image_map on a flat sphere, but
the client liked them anyway.
If I find the time to clean up the code, I'll put the MakePetal macro in
binaries some day (I should make it a "MakeFlower" (hehe) but that's
vaporware).
I can't take credit for the "pea" and "canola" flowers, since Plant
Studio did the modelling work.

Gilles

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: