POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Me too, me too! (Candles, but 3.0 Halo) : Re: Me too, me too! (Candles, but 3.0 Halo) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me too, me too! (Candles, but 3.0 Halo)
From: GrimDude
Date: 17 Apr 1999 04:31:25
Message: <371838cd.0@news.povray.org>
Really nice!  I tried something like this (with halos), but couldn't get the
flame to look right. I was trying to get a blue halo to appear below a
yellow halo, but for some reason had to keep them separated by too large a
gap.

I did learn that rotating it made for the best animation, but I couldn't
satisfy my vision and put it on the back burner.

I too, still have 3.02 installed, but haven't gone back to it.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet