POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : apple : Re: apple Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: apple
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Apr 1999 03:12:56
Message: <37182640.5BB31D2B@aol.com>
Aside from still appearing a bit like wax fruit it looks great, one of
the best apples I think I've seen. Going to add a stem and a leaf or two
as well?
I'm at a loss as to what to suggest for more realism, except perhaps it
needs slight blemishing maybe; large darkened spots or lines (only
vaguely of course. Perhaps little sprinkly lighter spots as I've often
noticed on the peel skin. Hey, I haven't eaten an apple in years and
barely notice them at the store so I'm going on memory alone here.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe