POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Now! : Re: POV Now! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Now!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Apr 1999 02:57:46
Message: <371822B4.1E34B825@aol.com>
I thought about that. Thing is it's a clean looking graphic, I realized
I started to get chaotic the more I tried putting mine together, close
to overkill. Yours has a good look to it. Only problem that comes to
mind is the "button" aspect. Seriously though, I like the
borderless-ness. Wonder how it would appear on a web page? In fact,
supposing it were on a non-white background it would be fine.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe