POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glowing Translucent Candles : Re: Glowing Translucent Candles Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glowing Translucent Candles
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 16 Apr 1999 21:40:32
Message: <3717d880.0@news.povray.org>
Upon further contemplation, I have decided not to continue my efforts with a
media candle. While it's possible, an ambience gradient is much easier and
gives equally good or better results.
I still maintain that media is better with more complex objects - at least
until Lance gets his wish. Even then I could probably show a few situations
where media translucence is the only way to go.

Margus