POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pickle jar forest : pickle jar forest Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  pickle jar forest
From: Richard Speir
Date: 17 Apr 1999 00:02:05
Message: <3717F9E5.CE88378B@geocities.com>
Well, not exactly a forest as yet, just a preview. I would love to hear
feedback from all you guys. I would also like suggestions on the glass
texture (Glass3 in the texture include), as I feel it is too dark.
Personally, I would like to make it look more like the glass in the
Baking Powder image posted by Nicolas on Thursday. Could anyone possibly
tell me how to do this, as I am horrible when it comes to creating
textures. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'terrarium.png' (65 KB)