POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : apple : apple Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  apple
From: bankspad
Date: 16 Apr 1999 23:42:15
Message: <3717F0B7.7546A315@pacbell.net>
Hello. This started off as an exercise in texturing, well it still is
really ( more tweaking needed ), and then along the way I decided to
play with radiosity. At the base of the apple, where it rests on a
pedestal, the shadowing is 'rippley' and non-uniform. Anyone have some
pointers for me to clear this up? I've just started to dabble with
radiosity, this being my first project and could greatly appreciate any
advice and suggestions for my shadow dilemma. I'm posting the settings I
used below. Thank you.   ;-]

KB-

global_settings {
assumed_gamma 2.2