POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Importing 3DS Models? : Re: Importing 3DS Models? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Importing 3DS Models?
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 16 Apr 1999 15:29:06
Message: <37178172.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <37168D7A.4ABD7CDA@pacbell.net>...

>All of the utilities that Thomas has to offer should be at the corrected
>URL that you provided.

I thought so too, but seems that they are not :)
Well, actually, I did find a link to the 3ds converter on that page now, but
buried somewhere in the middle of the rather length "What's new" list (with
a link that leads to the other url I gave). It isn't on the "tools page" on
the stmuc server.

Johannes.