POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A thing can't explain it with my vocabulary :) : Re: A thing can't explain it with my vocabulary :) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A thing can't explain it with my vocabulary :)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 16 Apr 1999 02:53:08
Message: <3716d044.0@news.povray.org>
There's usually some air in them too :)  Even if it is just a bubble...

Of course there are those that don't have bubbles............... (long
silent pause)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind